NEWS & EVENTS
There’s always something fun going on!
No matter what the event or time of year, we always find ways to raise money to keep families together. Throughout the year, we’re happy to celebrate all the good that is being done with some very special news, events and outings. We are grateful to all the volunteers, sponsors, and participants who make the annual events happen each year. You too can help us raise money through events and outings.
- Phonathon – February/March
- Bug-a-Paluza – April
- RMHC Run4Kids in Memory of Karen Lawrence – May
- RMHC Day of Change – May
- Autumn Children’s Festival – October
- RMHC Chattanooga Golf Classic – October
- Giving Tuesday – November
- Hearts of Gold – November/December
- Host Your Own Event
- RMHC Annual Report 2019
For more information about any of the annual fundraising events or hosting third party fundraisers for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Chattanooga, please contact Tiffany Commons at email@example.com.