RMHC UPDATE COVID-19
Even if we can't all BE together, we can COME together.
At the Chattanooga Ronald McDonald House the well-being of our families, volunteers and staff are our highest priority. All volunteer programs have been halted and the House has been closed off to all visitors.
We are in constant contact with our hospital partners and local health authorities, who are closely monitoring the dynamic situation of COVID-19. We will continue to act carefully to ensure all precautionary steps are taken.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
In these unprecedented times, it is more important than ever to get help with providing meals. Therefore, we are calling on our community to help cover the cost to provide dinner for our families, since our volunteer meal program is currently suspended.
According to our guidelines, we are unable to accept already prepared meals. Exceptions include meals that are prepared in commercial kitchens.
The best way to help us provide for families at the House & in hotels during this time:
- Provide local restaurant gift cards so that meals can be easily ordered & delivered
- Give the gift of helping provide a meal one night for 25-30 people staying at the House or families staying in hotels during this time. Please contact Tonya West about these donation(s) specifically or if you are interested in donating a meal. Our needs may change day-to-day.
- Donate items off our COVID-19 Wish List
- Click DONATE NOW to give a gift to help with these needs
Donation Drop off
Drop off time(s): Monday-Sunday | 10 AM – 8 PM
Please follow the guidelines listed below when you drop off a donation. The directions provided are put in place to ensure all precautionary steps are taken for our families safety!
PLEASE follow the directions below:
- CALL – 423.834.4540
- STAY IN YOUR CAR!
- An associate will come out to your car to get the donation.
Make an online contribution. Our secure, online donation link below allows you to make a gift to any of our important programs that serve families.
Mail your gift. Contributions can be mailed to:
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Chattanooga
200 Central Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403
For more information regarding your donation, please contact us at 423.778.4300.