WAYS TO GIVE
Everyone can make a contribution!
There are many ways where you can make a big difference in the lives of the families at Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Chattanooga. From collecting pull-tabs to holding a Wish List drive or collecting change, every simple gesture helps our families at RMHC. All donations can be delivered to RMHC of Greater Chattanooga at 200 Central Avenue between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. daily.
In-Kind Gifts are appreciated! You can always help us surpass our fundraising goal by donating your organization’s services and products. From printing and advertising to food and beverages, explore how you or your organization can donate products or services to one of our events.
To keep the Chattanooga Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room running smoothly, we rely on wish list item donations. Twenty-eight families fill our House each night and approximately 18,000 visits are made to our Family Room throughout the year- and with the generosity of supporters like you we are able to make their stay as comfortable as possible. All wish list donations can be made to the Ronald McDonald House at 200 Central Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37403 from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m., 7 days a week. Be sure to visit our Facebook and Instagram every Wednesday for Wish List Wednesday updates on what items we have the greatest need for from week to week.
Hospitality a la Carte – We currently have a hospitality cart that travels through Children’s Hospital at Erlanger providing refreshments for parents tending to their children. We could use lots of grab-and-go snacks for this.
Shop online and have items sent straight to our House for RMHC families! Visit the Amazon Wish List here or the Target Wish List here. You can shop for the families staying at the Chattanooga Ronald McDonald House without leaving the comfort of home. Make sure to choose RMHC of Greater Chattanooga through your AmazonSmile account if you have one. We receive funds through this program.
Family Courtyard Pavers
Family Courtyard Pavers are an easy way to commemorate a special someone or special occasion. These are available in two sizes: 5×10” for $100 or 10×10” for $250.
Pop Tabs & Aluminum Cans
Pop tabs, the little rings on top of many cans, are not only very easy to collect, but they teach people of all ages about philanthropy and provide awareness about our mission. We also recycle aluminum cans. Both are welcomed by our local recycle group who works with RMHC of Greater Chattanooga to raise funds. We have a collection site at our physical location, 200 Central Avenue, Chattanooga, Tennessee. Upon request, we can provide collection boxes for your pop tabs or you can create your own containers. You can drop off your tabs and/or cans between the hours of 9 am and 9 pm at the Ronald McDonald House.
Pop Tab and aluminum can donations are not tax-deductible. When you make a donation, you are giving the gift of togetherness during trying times to families with ill children. Even though it costs $75 per night to house a family, RMHC of Greater Chattanooga allows families in need to stay with us at no cost. Your support will ensure that the Ronald McDonald House will always be a place where ill children and their families can set aside some of their worries, at least for a little while. We rely on the generous support of the community, so donate today to help keep these families close.
Before making your gift, please consider the following:
- Would you like your gift to be in memory/in honor of someone special? Making a gift in a loved one’s memory or honor is a great way to celebrate them while supporting our families who need your help. If requested, an acknowledgement of your gift can be sent to the family of the person memorialized, or a notification of your gift can be sent to the person being honored.
- Will your company double your impact by matching your gift? Many companies offer a matching gift program for donations made by their employees. Check with your human resources department to verify what programs are available.
- Would you like to make recurring gifts? We never close our doors because families always need us. Would you like to have a continual impact on families by making a monthly or quarterly donation?
Make an online contribution. Our secure, online donation form allows you to make a gift to any of our important programs that serve families.
Mail your gift. Contributions can be mailed to: Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Chattanooga 200 Central Avenue Chattanooga, TN 37403 For more information regarding your donation, please contact Tiffany Commons, Director of Development, at 423.778.4338 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other ways to make a personal gift:
- Gifts of appreciated stock, bonds and mutual funds can offer a significant tax savings for the donor. Donors receive a charitable deduction for the fair market value of the donated assets while avoiding capital gains tax.
- Estate planning links you powerfully and permanently to our mission and the families who will need our services in the years to come.
- Get started on your legacy planning here.
For more information on ways to make a personal gift, or to include RMHC of Greater Chattanooga in your estate plans, please contact Jane Kaylor, President & CEO, at 423.778.4331 or email@example.com.