Give the gift of togetherness and support
When you make a donation, you are giving the gift of togetherness during trying times to families with ill children. Even though it costs $66.00 per night to house a family, RMHC of Greater Chattanooga allows families in need to stay with us at no cost. Your support will ensure that the Ronald McDonald House® will always be a place where ill children and their families can set aside some of their worries, at least for a little while.
We rely on the generous support of the community, so donate today to give families with sick children the best medicine – each other.
Before making your gift, please consider the following:
- Would you like your gift to be in memory/in honor of someone special? Making a gift in a loved one’s memory or honor is a great way to celebrate them while supporting our families who need your help. If requested, an acknowledgement of your gift can be sent to the family of the person memorialized, or a notification of your gift can be sent to the person being honored.
- Will your company double your impact by matching your gift? Many companies offer a matching gift program for donations made by their employees. Check with your human resources department to verify what programs are available.
- Would you like to make recurring gifts? We never close our doors because families always need us. Would you like to have a continual impact on families by making a monthly or quarterly donation?
Make an online contribution. Our secure, online donation form allows you to make a gift to any of our important programs that serve families.
Mail your gift. Contributions can be mailed to:
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Chattanooga
200 Central Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403
For more information regarding your donation, please contact Tiffany Commons, Director of Development, at 423.778.4338 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other ways to make a personal gift:
- Gifts of appreciated stock, bonds, and mutual funds can offer a significant tax savings for the donor. Donors receive a charitable deduction for the fair market value of the donated assets while avoiding capital gains tax.
- Estate planning links you powerfully and permanently to our mission and the families who will need our services in the years to come.
For more information on ways to make a personal gift, or to include RMHC of Greater Chattanooga in your estate plans, please contact Jane Kaylor, President & CEO, at 423.778.4331 or email@example.com.